Yahoo! I got a job. Many folks think I’m just retired, but no, I’ve been on a sabbatical. Learning to live and travel in a moving house is a job, and that’s what I’ve been doing for 4 months. My dream has been to work with a company that I feel a deep connection to, our core values match and I am passionate to promote. Lucky me, I am now a Demo Rep for Sojos, a pet food company. I’ve been feeding my dogs Sojos for many, many years, it’s the first food that I tried outside of kibble. I don’t feed my dogs kibble anymore, just Sojos, raw grinds (when I find them) and some homemade food. Sojos is real, whole food. It’s Raw Made Easy!
Sojos is an amazing Company. Here is a little history of the company. “In 1985 two forward-thinking women from Michigan mixed up the first batch of Sojos in their own kitchen. Our first product, Sojos Original, was based on the teachings of Juliette de Bairacli Levy, considered the grandmother of herbal medicine. This first-of-its-kind pre-mix was soon followed by tasty gourmet treats.” Ward Johnson purchased the business in 1996 and his wife, Maggie followed him in the business in 2004. These two are dedicated to transforming the lives of pets by providing real whole food to their customers. I couldn’t be happier to be with such a great company that feeds my soul to work with them.
Maybe you didn’t know these great things about Sojos :
- Freeze dried meat, air dried fruits and veggies
- All you do is “just add water”.
- No added fillers, no preservatives, no artificial anything.
- Raw and naturally occurring nutrients and enzymes
- All HUMAN GRADE!
- Short ingredient list with all whole food.
- Just a few vitamins, all naturally derived.
- Nothing from China.
- No GMO food!
- All made at Sojos headquarters in Minneapolis, MN.
- Meat is #1 ingredient.
- Meats are free range
- Raw ingredients are USDA inspected.
- Animal meat is antibiotic and hormone free.
- No byproducts.
- Nothing synthetic.
- All meats are tested for safety, more than once.
- Patent pending process that ensures the raw food is safe.
- 8lbs of Sojos rehydrates to 40lbs of fresh, raw food.
- Sojos is LESS expensive than many high end kibbles!
- Sojos is RAW MADE EASY!
- Check out the indredient list here.
If you would like to read more about the pitfalls of kibble, here’s a great article from my favorite magazine Dogs Naturally.
I’ll be in Santa Fe, NM doing Demos at Critters & Me and Tulliver’s, Saturday May 23. Pet Haus in Durango, Saturday, May 30 & Monday evening June 1. Keep tabs on our Facebook page for our schedule. More towns in Colorado in June. I love telling people about Sojos. Last week a lady put a big bag of kibble back on the shelf and walked away with 2 bags of Sojos, made my heart sing.
Here we go, onward and forward in travel and life, it’s so much fun.